BSI will be in Booth #1249 for I/ITSEC 2018
Monday November 26th – Thursday, November 30th
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
Please join us in Booth #1249 where will be demonstrating the latest capabilities of the soon to be released MACE 2019R1, showcasing our newest MACE plug-in ARMOR, and much more…
Highlights will include latest improvements to MACE:
- Enhanced Integrated Air Defense Systems (IADS) Modeling
- Combat Air Forces (CAF) DMO MP17 compliance efforts
- Mobility Air Forces (MAF) DMO compliance efforts
- Introduction to BSI’s Augmented Reality Mission Observation and Rehearsal (ARMOR) VR/AR system
- Various performance improvements
MACE showcasing the ability to represent a complex ground and air environment within an Integrated Air Defense System (IADS)
A-10 Scene Rendered by MetaVR’s Virtual Reality Scene Generator (VRSG)
You will also find BSI’s software featured throughout the I/ITSEC floor by the following companies and organizations:
MetaVR, US Air Force, Air National Guard, L-3, Flight Safety International, TRU Simulation, US Army’s JSIL, QuantaDyn, Rockwell Collins, BARCO, Air Force Research Lab, Simthetiq, Northrop Grumman Corp, and Immersive Display Solutions Inc.
Don’t Settle for Only Part of the Battlespace!